With flexible contracts, mix and match SLA's and certified engineers - we have your business covered.
In times of increased uncertainty organisations are realising it makes good business sense to only upgrade their IT and tech equipment when they need to. When the manufacturer warranty expires, there is often no need to upgrade equipment right away. Yet business-critical hardware needs to be protected to limit any downtime.
Benefits of choosing an extended warranty.
- Extends the life of existing IT assets.
- Increases return on investment of existing equipment.
- Reduces unnecessary upgrade disruption.
- Service Level Agreement in place for breakdowns.
Extended warranty contracts are also known as break-fix or maintenance contracts. By having an extended
warranty in place, you can be confident any issues will be dealt with by a certified engineer. You can
choose the level of service which meets your requirements, from how quickly you want an engineer
on-site, to providing spare or new parts as within your package.
An extended warranty enables you to focus business investment in other areas, instead of upgrading unnecessarily, protecting you if something does go wrong, and ensuring the problem is fixed quickly.
Why choose an Extended Warranty from Technical Reality?
As part of our Tech Lifecycle Solutions, Technical Reality provides comprehensive extended warranty packages to
protect equipment until it's time to renew. Giving full peace of mind in case of any equipment failures, we offer a
range of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), guaranteeing the delivery of measured service levels to meet your
organisation's specific needs.
Our extended warranty packages cover equipment from all the major manufacturers including; HP, HPE, IBM, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Cisco, Dell, Sun Microsystems, Juniper and many others, plus you will also benefit from our extensive technical expertise providing ongoing help and support.
Key benefits include:
- Multi-vendor support from one supplier under one agreement.
- Cost savings compared to manufacturer support services.
- 24x7x365 helpdesk with UK wide vendor certified engineer.
- Response times to meet your requirements, from 4 hours onwards.
- UK based team.
Service Level Agreement Options
Choosing the right Service Level Agreement (SLA) for your IT equipment extended warranty contract is essential to ensure you minimise any disruption to your business. Multiple SLAs and multiple manufacturers can be covered under one warranty contract, providing the ultimate flexibility and value for money. Our Service Level Agreements are made up of three components; a contract length ranging one to five years; a response time; and a response type. These are combines to determine the Service Level your business requires.
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 3 Years
- 4 Years
- 5 Years
- 24X7 4 HOUR - Within 4 hours, anytime - 24 hours a day. 7 days a week.
- 8X5 4 HOUR - Within 4 hours, during normal working hours - 5 days a week.
- 8X5 Next Business Day - During normal working hours, 5 days a week.
- FIX - Guarantees that your equipment will be fixed and returned to service within the requested timeframe, as per the warranty agreement. An engineer will arrive onsite, along with an necessary parts. If your equipment is beyond repair, we will replace the equipment with the same, or better specification.
- RESPONSE - Guarantees an engineer will arrive onsite within the requested timeframe, as per the warranty agreement. Following diagnosis from the engineer, parts will follow if required. There is no guaranteed fix time with this service level. If your equipment is beyond repair, we will replace the equipment with the same, or better, specification.
- PARTS ONLY - Guarantees parts are delivered to your specified location within the requested timeframe, as per the warranty agreement. No engineer will arrive onsite.