Our Technical Reality Tech Lifecycle Solutions enable you to choose from a range of brand-new IT hardware products with manufacturer warranties; spread the cost of new equipment with a tech-as-a-service contract; extend the warranty on existing IT equipment; buy from a comprehensive range of high-quality refurbished products, or arrange for the data cleansing and recycling of end-of-life IT equipment.
Explore these five IT solutions, which make up the complete tech lifecycle:
1. New - We offer over 100,000 new IT hardware products from top brand IT manufacturers, including computers, servers, networking, storage, AV, mobile tech and peripherals, all in stock and available for next day delivery. We are constantly adding to our range as new products come onto the market, so we’re a one-stop-shop for all your new hardware needs.
2. Refurbished - Our range of 1,000s of high quality top brand refurbished IT equipment, including laptops, desktops, servers, switches, phones and much more, come complete with warranty as standard, offer great value for money and deliver a positive environmental impact. To offer you high quality refurbished equipment to suit your budget, we offer equipment from a range of refurbished quality grades.
3. Tech-as-a-Service (TaaS) - With our tech leasing service we can offer the latest IT equipment for a simple monthly fee. Avoid high up-front capital investments, while keeping your equipment up-to-date and even save money. You can even add to your contract over time and also include key software, giving you a single monthly fee to support more effective budgeting.
4. Extended Warranty - To limit out-of-manufacturer-warranty equipment downtime, we offer extended warranty packages with a range of options on warranty length, call-out times and repair options. Once in place you have peace of mind should anything go wrong, while reducing your investment in new equipment.
5. Tech Recycling - We offer a fully-managed recovery, data cleansing and disposal of end-of-life equipment solution, all carried out in line with regulations. Our service includes a fully transparent process tracking tool, all legal WEEE documentation, and asset and destruction reports upon completion.
By offering these services as one seamless solution, we help meet the needs of businesses today, at a price that meets budget requirements.
You can browse over 100,000 products on our website, set up a new customer account and order for next day delivery. If you have any questions, or you can’t find what you’re looking for from our current stock, email us or call us, and our team will endeavour to source the equipment you need.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us by email or telephone.
* Monday - Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays