Technical Reality never has and will never sell your data to any third parties without any permission.
We use your email address to inform you about your orders and queries. You can opt in to receive marketing emails from us on our website. You are in control, and you can opt out at any stage if you would no longer like to receive these types of emails. Please opt out at your convenience using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all marketing emails.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Technical Reality Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Technical Reality Limited , or us
Technical Reality Limited , a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10197198 whose registered office is at 128 City Road, London United Kingdom EC1V 2NX;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Technical Reality Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Technical Reality Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.technicalreality.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- Below, it is described how Technical Reality Limited, company reg. no. 10197198, whose registered office is at 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, (“we” or “us”), process personal data in relation to you as a customer.
- Privacy matters are important for us and your integrity is our prior- ity. Therefore, it is important for us to protect your personal data and ensure that our processing of the data is conducted in a correct and lawful manner.
- The personal data that is processed: Personal data refers to data that can be attributed to you personally. We may process the following personal data attributable to you as a customer:
c) e-mail address;
d) phone number;
e) username and password;
f) order information;
g) IP address; and
h) other information that you provide in your contacts with us.
The purpose with the processing and legal grounds
We process your personal data for the purpose of administering our customer relations, delivering products, providing support and marketing our products and services. The processing is conducted on the basis of being necessary for us to be able to perform our contract with you, and on basis of our legitimate interest to reach out with marketing.
Storage of personal data
We store your personal data as long as necessary for us to fulfl the purpose of the processing. If your customer relationship with us ends, we will store your name, address, e-mail address and phone number for marketing purposes for a maximum period of one year after the end of the customer relationship
We will always process your personal data to the extent and during the period of time that we are required to by law.
If your personal data are is longer necessary in order for us to fulfl the purpose of the processing, or if the processing for any other reason is no longer allowed, the data will be anonymized or deleted.
We may disclose your personal data to our data processors, for example companies providing our e-commerce platform, working with administration of invoices or IT-and cloud-based services. In such cases processing agreements will be entered into to make sure that your personal data is processed only in accordance with this personal data policy.
There are two types of cookies: (i) a permanent cookie which is stored on the visitor’s computer for a certain period of time and (ii) a session cookie which is stored only during the visit on the website. Session cookies are deleted once you close your browser.
Cookies are processed on basis of your consent. If you do not accept cookies, you can turn of cookies in your browser’s security settings. You can also change the browser’s settings to receive a question each time a website tries to store a cookie on your computer. Through the browser, stored cookies can also be deleted. See the browser’s help pages for more information. Furthermore, you can delete cookies manually from your hard drive at any time.
Note that if you choose not to accept cookies, the functionality on certain websites can become limited.
- You have the right to receive confrmation on whether or not we process personal data concerning you, and in such cases get access to such personal data and also information regarding the personal data and how we process it.
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning you rectifed without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal data about you completed.
- You have, under certain circumstances, the right to have personal data concerning you erased, for example if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were col- lected or if the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- In some circumstances you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data. For example if you contest the ac- curacy of the personal data, you can also require that we restrict the processing of your personal data for such a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interests. If this is done, we must provide compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms, in order to proceed with the pro- cessing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In case of such an objection, we will no longer process your personal data for that purpose.
- You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you and that you have provided to us, in a commonly used electronic format. You have the right to transmit that data to another controller (data portability).
- If you have any comments on our processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw. Datainspektionen).
- Additions and amendments
To update, rectify or erase data we have about you or to enforce your rights as described above, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.